Monday, July 17, 2006

It hurts !!

I am back after a long time. Had been to lot of short trips in the recent times. Like madikeri, Yelagiri hills, Hindupur Etc. would tell about the trips at a later time.
A lot of emotions and thoughts are pent up inside me. Have to vent it out. I have lost a very close friend recently. lost in the sense means exactly the friendshipbut it is as good as losing the friend itself and one more friend who is very close and exclusive suddenly decides to be not soo close or semi exclusive. IT HURTS !!! It is hurting me big time .
Friend 1 : I know this person close to 10 years now.A very close friend Have spent a lot of time together in college days. We were together in the hard times , good times and Bad times. Suddenly this friend gets adventurous and starts a relation with a japanese who is elder to him and married, has 4 kids !!!. We all friends object to it as it not at all acceptable for his own good. Now he is ready to leave his parents and friends for that person. A good friendship has come to an end.
Friend 2 : Known for more than 10 years. We share a platonic relation. A friend who is very close to heart. Suddenly that person becomes cold for the reasons best known to her. I have tried talking to her but i am not getting any responses.
My life is woven around this people and the void that has been created due to them has hitme very hard. Philosophical or rational thinking is not helping me much to bridge a gap between emotion and practicality. Probably only time could reduce the void created by themin my life.

6 comments:

Divster said...

i understand u perfectly. I went through a stage where I just couldn't believe how I was forced to 'sort of part ways' with my so-called friends..who have become strangers to me..all of a sudden. Its only a matter of time..when things change..people change..disagreements become barriers soon to be concrete walls.

satishds said...

@divster : Hope disagreements does not become barriers or concrete walls. Hope they come back to me again. Hoping against the hope :(

satishds said...

@Pooh : Thanks for the suggestion. First things first, I never force ideas on anyone and ur view abt
friend 1 : I have the only choice of standing by him or standing by his parents. so , I chose to standby his parents , As his parents are old and their only son has left them for someone unworthy.

Divster said...

[friend1]something tells me.. he will return. u just wait n see :)

satishds said...

yeah div, hopefully he returns before its too late.

Anonymous said...

Did you get her in life again ??????
Congratulation !!!!!!!!!!