Sunday, December 07, 2008

Oasis

Am I seeing a light at the end of the tunnel or is it just an Illusion?.

Frustration , anger , depression these are the emotions i am going through from last few days . I have left my country 15 months back but still coudnt leave my love for this country.  Coudnt sleep when mumbai was bleeding. I am moving towards atheism but still i said "Please God".  When it ended i said "Thank God".

Has the people's anger reached its height? or is it just a short term memory. I find India's media  very immature and medicore. Politicians are Elected terrorists. People are dying . No security no infrastructure nothing. Our country is crumbling.

The more i see the societal awareness in this country the more i hate ours. When will we rise above petty issues. When will we stop being racists. According to me indians are the most racist people in the world. They fight for language, religion, Region, Caste and Etc. 

I hope, hope is not a mirage in this Anarchic desert.

4 comments:

Mana said...

US is none the less. There are problems all around the world. Why blame issues in motherland when you run away to USA?

satishds said...

Manasa: US is none the less. There are problems all around the world.

" Four fingers are pointing towards you when you point a finger to someone else"

Manasa : Why blame issues in motherland when you run away to USA?

" Given a choice you will also do the same, i.e Run out of india :P.
And being in India what have you done. I atleast contribute to Indian economy through Foreign Exchange :) "

Mana said...

Money is not the solution to all problems...

Anonymous said...

yes it is..