Monday, October 24, 2005

Our Class Get Together !!!

It's been a long time since we had any get together(s) so wedecided to meet On Sunday .Venue: Nilgiri's, Brigade Road.Time: 10:30 AMPeople Attended: satish, pradeep (Japan lambu), pradeep (Dubaichotu), ashwini simha, aarthi, tripthi, alok, KP (Krishna prashanth),hamsa, thilak.I hadn't checked our group mails for a long time so I didn't knowthat there was a get together on the Sunday. I was totally surprisedwhen alok called me on Friday!!! . Alok called me to tell me aboutget together and that day itself lambu pradeep, tripthi, aarthi andhema had called me!!!…It was very nice to talk to you Guyz after along time.I was looking forward for the get together on Sunday.Sunday morning I got up at 10!! And by the time I reached theNilgiri's it was 11:15…I heard some loud noise coming from a cornerin the hotel…I thought who else can make such noise other than ourINSTRA 2001!!!…Everyone was busy in chatting and eating…they hadalready finished eating some pastries, samosas and milk shakes.I Was very disappointed to see lambu not getting any chocolates fromJapan (kalla nanna maga)…we were chatting and eating there till 12:30and later we decided that we will go out somewhere. There were lot ofsuggestions from everyone and later we decided to go to NandiHills!!!Lambu pradeep and thilak went to pradeep's home to get car …so westarted at 1 pm. Since it was already late we decided to go toSammy's dreamland…but when we reached there it was closed!!!…So wethought of going to some dhaba.We went to Malgudi's restaurant near marathahalli outer ring road. Itwas 3:00 pm and everyone very tired and hungry. So we ate heartily(but the veg platter starter was very horrible!!!).From there we went to Mega bowl and played some bowling …I (chotupradeep and me one team) aarthi and tripthi had a contest in whichtripthi won and aarthi 2nd place, I and chotu were 3rd.By the time we reached homes it was 6:30…totally tired but we had anice time together…we need to have more get togethers…. lookingforward for next meeting and expecting to see more numbers next time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww~ wat a nice photo!! girls look pretty(^o^)// where ru??
sorry...sorry, there is nothing special abt japanese choco. i prefer american chocolates like snickers, milkyway, etc. please forgive him!!

satishds said...

HI niki...i am wearing purple T-shirt and standing in the middle of the girls !!!...i love choclates from anywhere, whether american or japanese i just love them !!!

Karthik CS said...

wow!! Amazing.. Its nice to to have get-together allva ??

Bowling .. long time since I played man.. :) maja maaDideera annu

@Niki: Satish can be found only between gals.. hahaha

Karthik CS said...

"Sunday morning I got up at 10!! And by the time I reached theNilgiri's it was 11:15"

Thu Dabba nan magane.. Cant u maintain time ?? *mooti soTTa*

satishds said...

getting up on a sunday morning is equivalent to chinese torture !!!

Anonymous said...

my goodness!! only u are in the middle of girls...lol
it seems ur popular among them!
hard to see ur face in this pic tho, looks pretty good. thank u very much satishds!!!!

Archana Ramesh said...

Aww.....daytrips with good'ol friends. But at 1:00 you guys could hve still made it to Nandi hills