Monday, October 10, 2005

Sap Certified Solution Consultant !!!

I and my friend karthik attended SAP teched'05 and we both got certified!!!. I took BW ( business information warehouse) exam and he took ABAP Work Bench exam.

I am just copying the wordings from my friend Karthik's blog...it goes like this:

Last week I attended SAP TechED 05 here in Bangalore It was very big event conducted by SAP. They started Tech ED from Last year and continuing. Whole purpose of the event is to introduce SAP Practitioners to the new technical roadmap SAP has built and moving. It was amazing !! I was impressed by the ingauration part of the event. They had Karnataka's folk dance called 'DoLLu kuNita' to welcome the guests to the stage. We had key notes from SAP AG Directors, who had come from different part of globe. There were about 2500 SAP Practitioners from all over India. It was a three day event.We also had an oppurtunity to take up the SAP Certification exam there I appeared for
Solution Consultant mySAP BI - Business Information Warehouse and cleared it with 80% !!!...unbeleivable hehehe

2 comments:

Vc said...

Lo SAP satishaaa alva neenu...

Karthik CS said...

Ohh satisha... nin blog ge bandu zamaana aagittu.. It was not updated for long time nah.. so I dint watch much..

Anyway .. Congrats maga.. u have taken my words .. *grrrr* anyway .. atleast u have put u have taken .. sadhya.. *uff*